Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Surprise!!

Happy Wedding Day to Christa and Kristen!!!

Yup, they decided to get hitched...about time. Unfortunately when the decision was made I had already booked my plane ticket to Nfld and then couldn't change it without paying a fortune. So I did get to SEE her on her wedding day but had to fly out before the ceremony actually started.

To our awesome friends, Christa and Kristen, I wish you every happiness in the world together and many healthy years. And may I add once again how I look forward to babies soon (pretty please)...lol :)

P.S. No, she's not pregnant, they just decided to get married like this for fun...simple, no fuss, surprising FUN!

Can't wait to see pictures!

1 comment:

Quirky Christa said...

Thanks....still have so many pictures to organize. Will be sure to share once they are :)