Sunday, November 15, 2009

WINNERS!!

Yes, WinnerS...as is, plural...meaning TWO WINNERS! YAY!

It seems that people do not necessarily like winning tiny little cards and gift wrap. Either that, or, I haven't attracted all that many readers. Either way, it's A-O-Kay because now everyone's a winner.

For the two who made a valid entry:
Sandy aka Doris the Great (and fellow newfie girl!)
and...
Darth Mama

You have both won 3 packages of wrapping paper and a bunch of mini cards...I hope you enjoy using them as much as I've enjoyed having my first ever blog giveaway.

Please send your mailing address to my email at myrnagoosney@hotmail.com and I'll get your stash off to you asap!

Thanks for entering!

P.S. Vacation was wonderful but soooo short! So happy to spend time with my family...my nieces are all getting so grown up...like, Taylor is a young woman now, my goodness! I got to see Vicki and Christa and meet baby Jesse...oh how sweet he is! But, as always, it is good to be home sweet home after a few days away. Will try and post some pics but, as you know, I'm really bad at that, so don't hold yer breath...;)

Cheers,
Myrna

No comments: