Friday, January 29, 2010

The Secret is Out

I just can't keep it a secret any longer.

I tried. I thought maybe just maybe I'd be able to stay silent for a while longer.

Remember THIS post?

It seems once the decision is made, the decision is final...

I told someone that all Jamie really has to do is look at me funny for it to happen...I think that's what I'll tell Sarah when she's older and asks: The Daddy looks at the Mommy "funny" and VOILA!

7 weeks.
Very tired.
Don't-ya-dare-touch boobs
Occasional bouts of nausea
But otherwise, great!!

Looking forward to welcoming baby #2 sometime around the middle of September...wish us luck!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

teehee...now I can tell.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Christa said...

congrats...so excited for you guys :) Can't wait to take your maternity pics this summer!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Congratulations!

Photo Quilts said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Stephanie said...

Congrats to you guys!!

Aimee said...

Congrats Myrna I am so excited for you hope the pregnancy goes smoothly

Stephy said...

Yeah...another baby on the way. So exciting. Congrats!!!

Tara said...

YAY....SO excited for you Myrna! Praying for a healthy and easy pregnancy! Sarah is going to be such a good big sister. OH and how'd it go with the tshirt you made for your mom to see???

really, really happy Myrna! we should hold our trip off till September so we can meet baby #2!!

xox
hugs