Saturday, February 27, 2010

Slump

I can feel it...it's a blogging slump...it's been coming on for a while.

Maybe it's a pregnancy thing.

The last time I was pregnant, I blogged less...and then less again after I had the baby.

I'm having writers block. Pregnancy makes me super dumb.

No, seriously! It's like I can barely speak, let alone express myself in written form.

My brain is on grow-baby mode and all other non-essential functions are on pause.

So please forgive me for my lack of posts.

It's killing me because I, honestly, LOVE to write. But there you have it. It can't be helped.

It's either blogging or reproducing. My eggs are aging so I have made my choice.

Bear with my...stick around if you can...I'll be here once in a while as proficiency allows.

11 weeks.
Getting over a nasty cold.
Can't breathe through my nose.
Getting a little extra pookiness.
Thinking about nursery colors/decor already!

No comments: