Thursday, February 01, 2007

Outdoor Play

I haven't posted pics of the girls in a while so here are a couple from 2 weekends ago when they were here to visit. We had some snow and Erykah and Isabella couldn't wait to get outside to play. They didn't have a sled but improvised using the cover from their toybox (I keep a toybox and lots of toys here for them). Unfortunately for them they live in an apartment building and don't normally have the freedom to go outside to play by themselves (except for Erykah at school recess time of course).

Don't ya just love those knit hats and the rosy cheeks?

Isabella...cute as a button (but not nearly as quiet as one).

Silly Erykah likes to do these "goofy" poses nowadays :)


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I remember those hats-my sister and I called them kitten hats cause of the ears. Too cute.