On October 27th, 2005 I wrote THIS POST
And then I went over to Steph's blog today and saw THIS POST
So I thought I'd do THIS post:
The Updated 10 Random Things About Me
1. I brought my Granny to Corner Brook today to do her Christmas shopping. We spend 4 hours at Zellers. We did the same thing last year this time.
2. I eat Subway almost every time I go to Deer Lake for about the past 6 months. I always order the same thing - 6" Chicken Bacon on Whole Wheat toasted with Cheese/no veggies/TONS of Southwest Chipotle Sauce.
3. I love the show "The Big Bang Theory". It appeals to my nerdy side.
4. I realized when I unpacked clothes I had in storage for over a year that I don't need nearly as much as I have especially since I had forgotten some of the things I had.
5. The new 9 pc cookware set I bought today is missing 4 pcs.
6. I still have keys to the building I used to work at in Ontario.
7. I used to be able to recite the books of the Bible frontwards and backwards...not anymore.
8. A part of me would love to be like Brad and Angelina and have tons of adopted and biological children.
9. I would love to have a Nintendo Wii because I think getting a fighting game and "pretending" to kick the hubsters butt would be wicked awesome fun!
10. I told my dad the reason why I wanted a Nintendo Wii after he asked "What's a Nintendo Wii?" and he warned me not to use it for the above reason in front of Sarah. VERY good point!
Until next time,