Saw this on another blog so I thought I'd copy. Here are ten random (some useless) facts about me:
1. When I was a kid, I had two hamsters named Charlotte and Templeton. Names came from characters in the book "Charlotte's Web" which I adore.
2. One of my nerdiest qualities (among others): I collect stamps and have since about 1985. I think they're great miniature pieces of artwork.
3. I first "met" Jamie in highschool when we were 15. I tried to talk to him cause I thought he was cute and he totally dissed me :(
4. My first car was a 1990 Hyundai Excel, a white one.
5. I have a diploma in Early Childhood Education.
6. Love "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
7. I have never pierced my ears in the "normal" way, only have one at the top of my right ear.
8. My nan used to bite my cheeks when I was a young kid. I used to hate going to her house because of it until one day she actually made me cry. She never did it again after. I have yet to figure out why she did it to begin with. I know my chubby cheeks were probably very cute and tempting but COME ON!
9. I have a completely irrational fear of looking into a mirror at night.
10. The first boy I really kissed was Terry, I was 13. I still have the stuffed blue bunny he gave me as a gift for Easter. I slept with it for years after our two week relationship "broke up". lol :)