Tuesday, August 03, 2010

# 25. Send Vicki's VERY late Christmas gift

Vicki was just here in Nfld for a week-long vacation. I was so happy to see her and got to visit with her a little. I didn't have to "send" her Christmas gift, I ashamedly gave it to her in person. Shame! Shame! Shame on me for being such a terrible friend!

Anyways, here's the gift - a print from Jasmine Becket-Griffith of "Kali", who reminded me so much of Vicki, I just couldn't resist! I personally think her sweet face looks very similar to Vicki. I love the contradiction of how she's all innocent and sweet and fairy-like but at the same time is dancing around a fire with skulls around her neck - and Yes, that did indeed remind me of my awesome friend!



If you'd like to check out Jasmine's amazing art, her website is www.strangeling.com

2 comments:

Christa said...

Have to totally agree that this suits Vicki to a tee!!!

vicki said...

I love love love it!! If i had a necklace like that i would wear it for sure. haha It was good getting a gift in the middle of year (since all are usually at the end, darn dec 31 birthday) and plus i love gifts that have so much thought behind it. :)