Friday, December 30, 2011

These are a Few of My Favourite (Christmas) Things

I was spoiled again this Christmas. I admit, this is not unusual.

First off, at the top of my list, I received a plane ticket to Houston to spend a few days sharing some good times with 2 of my best girlfriends from highschool. I would holler out a huge "Woohoo!" right now but the girls are in bed so I'll have to settle for a very exaggerated "Woohoo" whisper, right fist pumping the air as quietly as possible. You catch my drift.

And then, the following:

I love chunky jewelry - this "Bittersweet" bracelet is a great addition to my collection...Thanks Vic!
Mama thought these boots from Le Chateau did the job of proving that a curvy girl can pull off skinny jeans!
  
I have had an angel tree for years but now I'm branching out (get it....ha! sorry...) and adding all winged things. Love my new owl :)


My first David's Tea - a gift from the hubby - including (in the middle) "Super Chocolate" mmmm!

The hubster said there was "no way" I was getting yet another purse. But he is powerless to stop the forces at work here. I don't know why he even bothers. Bwahahahahaha!


And what's Christmas without getting the stuff to scrapbook what happens all year-round?
What was your favourite gift this year?

1 comment:

Christa said...

You got David's Tea too!?!? Aren't they awesome! Love your boots and chunky bracelet and the owl and the purse...heck I love all your presents :)