Tuesday, October 03, 2006

16 Weeks


Well I have to say I do feel a smidge weird about posting this pic of me with my belly exposed. But, I suppose it's not really much different than pics of me in my bathing suit. And so far I really don't see that I look much different than the normal me in my bathing suit, belly "pook" and all. lol :) I'm told that skinny girls (a category into which I do not fit) tend to "show" much sooner. As for me, baby is just growing into the not-so-flat belly I already had.

Anyways, so far I hadn't taken ANY pics at all of my growing baby belly. And after looking at prego pics of Terri Hann (Martin) on her website, I was inspired to finally take a few of my own. I realized that later down the road I would be really disappointed to not be able to look back and see what I looked like on my journey to becoming a new mom.

Sorry if anyone's offended at seeing me with my boobs hanging out...he he :)


UPDATE: added a few minutes later when Jennifer tells me that I should post this one because the different angle makes it look like I'm actually pregnant. (Please excuse the blinding flash of me taking pics of myself in my bathroom mirror...lol) Here it is:

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww-you look great. Keep posting them so we can watch you grow.

Quirky Christa said...

Holy crap you really do look pregnant at that angle!

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

those pics are awesome...I did the same with my pregnancy with Joshua but there isn't one pic to be found of me prego with Caitlynn but they are good to look back on. Keep posting....I love seeing pics of you guys since I can't be there.

Ickie said...

I was wondering when you were going to put a picture of your belly. YOu look great.

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD girl....you are GLOWING! Keep the pictures coming! I think I may have a fettish with pregnant bellies... it's just something about a belly with a new life growing inside - it makes me want to scream and shout with JOY, JOY, JOY!!!