Friday, October 27, 2006

20 Week Ultrasound

I know they're really hard to pick out but I wanted to share anyways. I was so excited to see the baby on the monitor at the ultrasound clinic (so much clearer than on the pictures). Just amazing to see the heart beating and the baby moving all around in there and all that. Jamie said he was just trying to see if it was a boy or a girl, even though we're keeping it a surprise. lol.

Pictures #1 and #2: Baby Face Pics. I've turned them on the side so you can see the image a little better. In the bottom pic the small white circle you can faintly see in the eye is the iris.




















Picture #3: This is the baby face down. You can see the spine and the shape of the head.















Picture #4: Baby Foot. I'm obsessed with baby feet so I was so happy to get this pic. Just after this one was taken the baby reached down with its hand to grab its foot. So cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Myrna....this is so EXCITING! I tell ya, this reminds me of the feeling I had with my ultrasounds of both my boys...it brings me so much joy to think back about how happy and excited we were!!!

Stephanie said...

You`re half-way there-congrats to you and Jamie!