Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CopyCat

A few days ago Tara ---->> posted on her blog pictures of her son, Noah, who decided he wanted a new hairdo - a MOHAWK! You should check it out, it's cute as can be!


And now since I have to put cream on Sarah's scalp for the cradle cap , it makes her hair go kinda stiff and PERFECT for styling!!! he he...I'm such a cruel mom...



So chances are she's totally going to hate me when she's a teenager for taking these goofy pics of her...

Sarah likes UFC...Uncle Darren will be so proud

"Helping" with laundry



Oh, and I FINALLY joined FACEBOOK....
Under the name Myrna Goosney Hynes (again copying Tara so that people can find me with both my married and maiden names).
I can totally see how this is going to be very addictive!

2 comments:

Quirky Christa said...

You are going to be in so much trouble when she's old enough to see that goofy pic you posted of her.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures - so cute! Especially the one with her eyes cross eyed - so much fun to capture all the looks of your baby (because soon they will be 6 *pout-pout* years old and you'll forget about all of these quirky and cute little faces)!!!

And my goodness - her skin is looking AMAZING, what ever the doctors gave her must be doing the trick!

Thanks so much for sharing!