Monday, February 02, 2009

Tee Subscription

My friend Joann was telling me about the Christmas gift her hubby got for her - a t-shirt subscription!

I'm like, "A what?"

She says, "A t-shirt subscription, like a magazine subscription but instead I get a new t-shirt every month. Isn't that great?"

I agree - that gift is WICKED AWESOME! (I didn't even know there was such a thing!)
personally, my hubster would never think of that.

I forget the website she gets hers from but I googled and found www.threadless.com

Check it out!
Very cool and unique t-shirts - you don't need the subscription to purchase a t-shirt but it just seems so much 'awesomer' that way.

And since the hubster only has about 42 t-shirts currently I figure maybe I'll get him another one or two for his birthday coming up...ya know, just in case he runs out or something...

No comments: