Monday, September 19, 2005

Where are the dolls clothes?


I came across this picture of my brother today. Circa 1985. I think it's hilarious. Do you think he had enough toys? He's literally buried in them!....the naked dolls stick out the most, compliments of two older sisters playing dressup (or dress-down) I recognize a My Little Pony, a Smurf and Smurfette, giant pink bunny, the workbench with the pegs and hammer, Tracey's polar bear, an ugly circus toy, the rest looks a jumbled mess. I remember he used to do this quite often....would take every toy in the house and cover his bedroom floor and then hide under all of 'em. So cute...sucking his finger and everything, a habit he still fights to this very day. he, he...shhh...don't tell!

2 comments:

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

That is the Darren I remember! It's hard to associate the guy I saw in Brampton with this little guy. Man that picture brings back memories. I remember the toy box, I think we all had one like that. lol

Quirky Christa said...

I remember always taking the toys out and getting IN the toy box. Oh the memories, Darren was as cute as a button :)