Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Request

I don't typically do this but right now, at 11:44pm, I am suddenly feeling the need to urgently ask for your prayers.

I cannot elaborate on the details but I will tell you that the people involved in this issue are family members who are very dear to my heart. I am simply heartbroken and cannot seem to stop crying these last few minutes. I just feel that something is not right in this moment and there is nothing I can do but reach out to my readers to join me in prayer.

And I'm not talkin' just a quick "whatever" prayer. I'm talking fervent down-on-hands-and-knees P-R-A-Y-E-R to a merciful God who cares about his children in every situation, no matter how hopeless it seems! Yes, it really is that serious, in my opinion.

And if you don't pray, if you don't believe in a heavenly father the way that I do, please do what YOU do - cross your fingers as hard as you can, send out the strongest positive vibes the universe can handle - just do it...RIGHT NOW...please!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Is this about what you emailed me about? If so, please email me details since the last email...

My p-r-a-y-e-r-s are with you and this person/family.

Quirky Christa said...

Praying for you and your family. Totally trying to hold back tears here. Call me if you need ANYTHING!