Monday, May 08, 2006

Steph's Nursery

Steph and Jason are due to have their first baby at the end of August and so Stephanie had asked Jen, Christa, and I to come over to help her paint the nursery. Jason said, "Well it's very green", not sure if that meant he liked it or didn't like it. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE this colour. I think it's so perfect for a baby room. But I'm a lover of green anyways so I'm slightly biased.
Took us no time at all to get 2 coats finished, only about 2 hours. It was fun, I apologized profusely for screwing up my job of painting the edges around the trim and ceiling, smudged SO many times. Sorry Steph! I think she'll probably just get me back when it's my turn to borrow her painting services one day.
Here are the pics from our day. And here is the theme/bedding she's chosen to decorate. It's called "Clover Fields", I really think it's cute.



No comments: