Friday, July 15, 2005

Last Day

Today is my last day of work before I go on vacation. I am so excited! There seems to be so many little things still to do but I feel great. It's starting to really hit me that I'm getting married NEXT WEEK...Wow! I'm going to be a WIFE!

AND, today is my birthday. It seems to have really crept up on me this year with all of the wedding plans. My birthday was really the last thing on my mind lately and now it's here....28! I always told my mom that I was going to get married when I was 28 and here it is...my 28th birthday and my wedding day only 8 days apart.

I have been so spoiled by gifts over the past few days. Wedding gifts, birthday gifts....gifts, gifts, gifts...I love it! There's no denying that I enjoy being the receiver of all these special treats. Today I have been bombarded by presents - clothes, gift cards, greeting cards, chocolates (brownies, cake, etc....LOVE it!).

This may be my last blog before my trip to PEI. We are returning to Ontario on July 30th (I think) so I'll be sure to post lots of updates then. Wish me luck for good weather, a good hair day, and most of all, a good marriage! :)

No comments: