Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Day 3 of the Evil Soup Diet

I have decided that I HATE this soup. Last night I managed to get it down for supper...but barely! I immediately thought that I might throw up in distaste but instead called Christa for some emotional support.

Suggestions to make this diet possible for me to continue:
- Make a new batch of soup, the way I would normally make soup minus the potatoes
- Eat any soup. I.e. A Campbells variety of veg soup which still shouldn't have too many calories.
- Hold my nose and just swallow the soup I've made already

So far today I am doing good with the fruit I've been snacking on all morning (Grapes, canteloupe, apple), for lunch I will have salad again...but tonight for dinner I think I will try a can of soup. Volleyball tonight so I don't have time to make a whole new batch even if I decide that I want to.

I just don't want to quit...but I don't want to end up being malnourished either. The soup is supposed to be what fills you up whenever you're hungry. I'm feeling hungry because I can't stomach the soup. Any suggestions to keep me on this thing for the next 4 days?

And to add insult to injury, I have complete scrappers block. Thought I would be able to finish some layouts this week, tried to get a page done last night...but NOTHING! I have my pics ready but I can't even make it to the next step of choosing co-ordinating papers. Not a single idea is coming to my head when I sit down at my scrapping desk. I'm usually a pretty creative person, gotta figure out a way to get those juices flowing. In the meantime I guess I'll be scraplifting.

And can someone please tell me how I can scan 12 x 12 layouts? I have no idea since the scanner is too small to fit the full page size...is there a specific program where you can piece the 2 sides of the layout together? I'm a complete idiot about this but would love to learn so I can perhaps open an account with 2peas and start posting my layouts. Please tell me...???

2 comments:

Quirky Christa said...

And whoever tells you how to scan 12x12 layouts can share the knowledge with me too...it's such a puzzling thing.

Hope you figure out what to do about the soup, you're not a quitter you need to worry about your health.

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

Well, I hope that the soup thing gets better. I don't necessarily love the soup but I certainly don't hate it as much as you do. lol.

Sorry I'm no help on the scanning thing. I don't even own a scanner.