Friday, July 17, 2009

She's Here

I'm really excited today because Christa has arrived home to the rock for vacation...yippee!

I immediately had to go see her last night when she arrived, although it was getting quite late, but I just couldn't wait to see her gorgeous baby belly...yes, I'm obsessed with pregnancy. Needless to say, Christa looks FANTASTIC!

This is going to be a very busy weekend. I have a gorgeous cake to decorate today for a grand opening, several catering trays to deliver this evening for an anniversary celebration, and a wedding supper to cater tomorrow evening. Can I just tell you how difficult it is to find good fresh produce here in small town Newfoundland?! Wow! I never thought we'd find enough romaine for our caesar salads! But it looks like all is a-go now, at least we hope so.

On a personal level, we're quite busy too with our family photoshoot with Christa - so excited about that! And on Sunday, after the work craziness, we're going to try and get some friends together for a bbq. My highschool friend and cousin, Daphne, is home with her family as well and it's been WAY too long since I've seen her. AND, (this is all so awesome overwhelming!) my great friend, Neil, is also back on the rock with his son, Jacob. We got to visit once so far but I'm looking forward to seeing them again before they go home.

Christa has informed me that I really need to post more pics. Honestly, I find it difficult to find the time to write, let alone post pictures. But I'll try a little harder in future to give you some eye candy.

Have a great weekend everyone! Please pray for sun!

3 comments:

Quirky Christa said...

I'm so glad to be here and be able to talk to you in person :)

Stephanie said...

Have a wonderful visit with each other

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. Hope you guys have a great time!

vicki