Yup, I think I've finally hit a day when I feel like I am an absolute emotional train wreck.
So far today (and it's only 8am) I am annoyed because of the following:
- Couldn't sleep last night because I was too busy trying to stop my teeth from chattering and my body from shivering after my dear hubby decided to crank our air conditioning.
- Finally got to sleep and awakened yet again to go pee (so far peeing in the night has got to be the most annoying part of being pregnant).
- Really bad hair that is now suddenly very oily as opposed to me only ever having to wash it every second day before. Whattup wit dat?
- Really terrible oily acne-ridden skin...can we say 15 again?
- Boobs hurt tremendously.
- Packing up for work only to find that Jamie had taken BOTH OF OUR lunches from the fridge instead of just his own. I have no idea why in the world he would take both but he did and now he has to drive all the way across town to bring it to me because it's leftover homemade pizza from last night's supper and there's no way I'm doing without it. Pizza at lunch will be for certain one of the high points of my day.
- Spilled mascara over my shirt while doing my makeup this morning.
- Bloody hot outside but I have to endure a freezing cold office and wear a sweater all day long.
- Was called in to my doctor's office on Saturday (when your doctor calls you on a Saturday you know it can't be good) and diagnosed with a Bicornuate (heart-shaped) Uterus...My family doctor is confident all will be well but there are possible complications...now I have to wait for the OB to call me in and find out what the deal is and try to keep the worry-level down in the meantime.
- Feel like I'm starving to death this morning.
- Not nearly getting enough scrapbooking done.
- Had to come into work this morning....MONDAYS!...UGH!
So there you have it...kinda feels better to get it all out. Thanks for "listening" :)