Thursday, June 16, 2005

About me

Leslie (Tara's friend) just posted this on her weblog. I thought it was a great idea (I'm such a copy-cat!)

LAYER ONE: On The Outside
- Name: Myrna
- Nicknames: None really, Ron at work sometimes calls me Myrnski, or Myrn
- Birthdate: July 15
- Birthplace: Corner Brook, Newfoundland
- Current Location: Brampton, Ontario
- Eye Color: greenish
- Hair Color: blondish
- Height: 5'8"
- Righty or Lefty: righty
- Zodiac Sign: cancer
- Religion: Christian - Pentecostal
- Sex: Female

LAYER TWO: In The Inside
- Your heritage: My 5-times great grandparents were from England
- The shoes you wore today: Black Mary-Janes
- Who you look like: everyone says my mom
- Your weakness: Chocolate
- Your fears: Mirrors in the dark
- Your perfect pizza: Pizza Delight (meat please) or my homemade pizza (with bacon, salami, pepperoni, ground beef, onions, green peppers)
- Goal you'd like to achieve: Visit a 3rd world country to volunteer at a clinic or school.

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
- Your most overused phrase on AIM/MSN: lol
- Your thoughts first waking up: Snooze button??
- Your best physical feature: Hair? Yeah, I usually like my hair
- Your bedtime: 10:30 ish during the week
- Your most missed memory: Sunday afternoon "randies" (that means car rides in Newfie speak) with my Grandad.

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick
- Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi but I'm not really a pop drinker
- McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds Chicken nuggets and fries
- Single or group dates: both
- Adidas or Nike: I like both
- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate. But if it's ice cream or cake, I usually prefer Vanilla
- Cappuccino or coffee: Neither. Tea?

LAYER FIVE: Do You?
- Smoke: nope
- Curse: very little
- Sing: in the car when a good song comes one
- Have had a crush(es): lots of 'em
- Think you've been in love: Absolutely
- Want to get married: Only 36 more days!!
- Believe in yourself: Definitely
- Motion sickness: Yes, very much so
- Think you're attractive: Sometimes. I have confident days and "ugly" days
- Think you're a health freak: nope
- Get along with your parents: yes
- Like thunderstorms: if I'm inside looking out, yes
- Play an instrument: only the recorder and I probably can't even do that now

LAYER SIX: Have you ever...
- Smoked: tried it once and thought my lungs were going to collapse
- Done Drugs?: Only the prescription ones or tylenol
- Gone to the mall?: not today
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Oreos? - NO; Fudgeos? - YES
- Eaten sushi: at a New Years party two years ago...blech!
- Been on stage: Yes, many times both at school and in church
- Gone skating: not for a long time
- Gone skinny dipping: ha, ha....
- Dyed your hair: highlights
- Been called a tease: yeah
- Gotten beaten up: only a little bit by my siblings

LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older
- Age you hope to be married: I always said "28" and that's exactly what I will be when I get married this summer.
- Numbers and Names of Children: No kids yet. If I ever have a girl I want to name her Sarah.
- Describe your dream wedding: On the beach, casual, fun, handsome groom, gorgeous sunny weather....did I mention that it's only 36 days to my wedding on the beach in PEI?
- How do you want to die: Whenever God decides that it's time is okay by me, as long as it's quick and painless. It's not death that I'm scared of, but I'm terrified of the process of dying.
- What do you want to be when you grow up: Obstetrician
- What country would you most like to visit: Austrailia

LAYER EIGHT: In a partner
- Best eye color?: Pretty blue
- Best hair color?: I have to say Blonde (Jamie is blonde)
- Short or long hair: Short
- Height: Tall
- Best articles of clothing: Board shorts and a cute tee

LAYER NINE: In The Numbers...
- Number of CDs that you own: just a few, rarely buy CD's
- Number of Tattoos: one
- Number of piercings: one
- Number of times your name has appeared in the newspaper: Three times - one for a community award (drawing a flag or something like that). Once for basketball (winning team). And once for getting a high percentage on some grade nine provincial testing.

That's all for now. I'm off to go to the tanning salon for the first time ever in my life. I admit I'm a little nervous....Let you know how it goes.

No comments: