Sunday, June 26, 2005

Wedding kiss game decided

Thanks to my friend Daphne for the great suggestion about a kissing game for our wedding. I think this will be fun and a little different than the usual.

Here's the little poem I made up to go on the table so that guests will know what to do:

If you would like to see us kiss,
All you have to do is this:
No tinkling glasses or ringing bell,
No songs to sing or jokes to tell.
If you would like to have us stand,
Please take your partner by the hand,
Stand and give a smooch or two,
And we will do the same for you!


Cute, eh? he, he...

Thanks again Daph! Love ya!

2 comments:

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

That is so awesome that you picked my idea. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little poem you made up to go with it. Ha!

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

Forgot to ask, what happened with your wedding dress? Did you have to get a new one? Did you get the old one fixed?