Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ruined Dress Update #4

I picked up my dress from the seamstress yesterday. I don't think I'm happy with it. Not because of the seamstress - she really did the best she could given the damage. What she did was to try and add some embroidery work over the top of the parts of the dress where the threads were hooked. I haven't tried it on yet so maybe...?? But of course, like any bride, I want my dress to be perfect. I don't want to be fussing and worried about the way I look more than what I already will be. I want to be absolutely beautiful.

Luckily, I have another dress, the same exact one actually. So, I'll most likely end up wearing the new one. I'm going to pass this experience off as a crazy memory to add to my wedding scrapbook. I already have enough details to stress about. Lucky for me the dress wasn't an expensive one.

Wish me luck with the new dress - I should hire a guard to protect it! I definitely won't be bringing it to the cleaners...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW....some entries! I was so happy to see. First, I'm glad you had fun at your Jack & Jill (unfortunate about those who did not show). Second, sorry about your dress...but certainly happy you had a back up plan and YES this will be a funny story in years to come! and Third, yippy I am so excited to see you kiss, I will get to be kissing my honey! Who could ask for more at your wedding....LOVE (or Lust) will definitely fill the air that night!!!