Sunday, June 19, 2005

Our First House

Jamie and I just came back from a ride to Acton, the location of our new home. We bought the house about a year ago after deciding to move out of Brampton after we were married. Our friends had bought there before us and we really liked the little town.

After a year of waiting we finally got to see some progress within the last week. The concrete in our basement has finally been poured!! Yaahhh!! So exciting, I just can't wait to move. Our closing date is not until November 24th, still a few months away. After the wedding, I expect those few months to pass by very quickly. Before we know it we'll be moving it. This year...Wow! A wedding and moving into our first home all within a few months. I sometimes think we're smart to get it all overwith, sometimes I think we're stupid to have taken on so much within such a short period of time. Either way, it's craziness! But I'm happy with how things are going. In 4 weeks we will be en route to Prince Edward Island.

That's all for now. Will keep you posted about house details.

1 comment:

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

That is so awesome. I love the feeling of not renting from someone and being able to do whatever you want to a house. Do you have a picture of what the house will look like? I want to see.