Friday, June 10, 2005

Wedding Kiss Game??

I need to decide on what kind of game/activity to do at the wedding in order for guests to have Jamie and I kiss.

Here are the ones that I hate:
  • The "tinkling" of the glasses or bells (People just don't know when to stop!)
  • Singing a song with "love" in it (I've seen this so many times)
  • Telling a funny story (some guests some seem to go on FOREVER with their stories...."There was this one time....")
  • Telling a joke (I'm afraid of the "dirty" jokes)

Here are a couple of ideas that I like:
  • Fill balloons, inside each balloon is a clue. When the balloon is "popped" by a guest they have to do whatever it says on the piece of paper. Clues could be "Your table must sing Ring Around the Rosie"or "Pay the bride and groom $1 Canadian Tire money or $10 real money". If the clue is completed, then we kiss. My concern with this one is that the kids will want to pop all of the balloons at once. Perhaps another way to do the clues?
  • Pad of paper and a pen on each table. Guests much write a song about the bride and groom and sing it to us.
Otherwise, I'm not sure. Please....I need suggestions!!

2 comments:

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

One that I have seen before is that if someone wants to see you kiss then they have to kiss somebody else first. That way, your not the only ones kissing and kinda funny especially with the older folks.

Anonymous said...

What about something along the line of the whole 'sea' theme? Sea shells (some type of chocolate homemade shells) with clues inside? I know your love of chocolate and all.