Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Amazing Race


Posted by Hello

I must say that I am very happy about Uchenna and Joyce winning "The Amazing Race"....they were awesome!

At the beginning, the brothers were my favourite, probably because they were so cute.

Next, I really rooted for Meredith and Gretchen. They did so well considering their age.

Of the final three, I really wasn't impressed with Rob. He and Amber are an okay couple but Rob started to drive me nuts after he drove past the brothers in the car accident. Not nice! And of course, they've already won a million dollars! And they got a wedding on TV! What more do they want?

And then Ron and Kelly - those two just didn't make a good team! He annoyed me and she annoyed me even more.

So, in the end, it was Uchenna and Joyce that I really liked. They got along very well despite stating that they were having marital problems. They were just nice - evident when they begged to pay the cab driver even when Rob and Amber were close behind. And they have great plans for the money - invitro to have a baby! Good luck to them!

Now my focus is solely on Survivor! Go Ian!

1 comment:

Quirky Christa said...

The Amazing Race rocks! I'm sooo glad they won too. I still like Rob and Amber but Uchenna and Joyce deserve it more. I hope they get a baby soon :)Can't wait to watch Rob and Ambers wedding on tv in a couple of weeks.