Monday, May 09, 2005

List of Favourites

To balance my "List of Annoyance" I have decided to compose a list of some of my favourite things:
  1. The sound of my nieces laughter
  2. Almost anything to do with the ocean: the sound of the waves, salt spray, seashells, whales, and wonderfully tasty fresh seafood.
  3. Chocolate...and lots of it!
  4. Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head
  5. Vintage "stuff" - furniture, clothes, photos, jewelry, etc.
  6. Postage stamps (miniature works of art)
  7. Childrens Books. Among my favourites: Charlotte's Web, Cat Among the Cabbages, The Magpie Song, You are Special
  8. Medical Books
  9. Shoes & Purses
  10. 1 cent sour candy
  11. Old Gospel Hymns
  12. Great lyrics/poetry
  13. Mom's freshly baked bread
  14. The name Sarah
  15. Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries
  16. KETCHUP....How could I ever forget the world's greatest condiment?!

...just to name a few...will keep adding as life inspires me.

No comments: