Monday, May 02, 2005

Calendar Honeymoon


Posted by Hello
When I came to work this morning, I turned the page on my calendar to MAY (Wow, how time flies!) and saw this beautiful picture. I was curious and read the description "French River, Prince Edward Island, John Sylvester Photography"....what a coincedence! "Cool", I said, and told some co-workers about the picture. "This is the little town where I'll be spending my wedding night!" Jamie and I are getting married on the beach at Cousin's Shore, Park Corner, PEI. I found the cutest B&B for our wedding night....the "California Room" complete with king size bed and jacuzzi, and it's only about 5 minutes away from where our wedding will take place. And then we are going to continue our honeymoon at a cottage in Cavendish. I'm just thrilled to be getting married on this little island where Jamie and I both vacationed as children. The countdown is on (82 days until July 23rd) and I'm so excited!

No comments: